1. At the end of each calendar year, the Committee shall review the previous 12 months’ activities and prepare a comprehensive written report, together with proposals for the work plan for the following year to the Board. The Committee shall review the objectives that it is hoping to achieve in the year ahead and shall provide a written report for the Board on these goals.
2. The Committee is responsible to the Board of the CCC(Q) Ltd and reports directly to the Board;
3. All members of the Committee are appointed by the Board of the CCC(Q) Ltd for a two year term. Such term shall commence from the date of the AGM of CCC(Q) Ltd Members in March each year;
4. The President and Secretary of the CCC(Q) Ltd shall be ex-officio members of the Committee;
5. The Board shall have the power to remove at its discretion any member of the Committee;
6. The Board requires each member of the Committee to sign a Confidentiality Agreement;
7. The Board shall have the authority to intervene in the affairs of the Committee if it considers such action is necessary;
8. The Committee shall have the authority to co-opt extra assistance for specific tasks but the presence of persons co-opted at Committee meetings shall not constitute membership of the Committee;
9. The Committee shall work closely with and liaise with other Committees as often as is necessary to ensure the smooth fulfilment of its objectives and of the CCC(Q) Ltd‘s objects;
10. Accurate minutes of all meetings of the Committee are to be kept and forwarded to the Secretary of the CCC(Q) Ltd for distribution to members of Board;
11. Committees, other than those which have dedicated bank accounts which have been approved by the Board of the CCC(Q) Ltd, are not able to authorise any expenditure. Approval for such expenditure can only be made by the Board of the CCC(Q) Ltd;
12. In relation to bank accounts:
a. A dedicated bank account can only be held in a Committee’s name if the Committee has received prior Board approval to have a bank account in its name;
b. At least one current member of the Board is a signatory to the bank account as well as the Secretary of the CCC(Q) Ltd. Two signatures are required, one of which must be the Secretary or Director;
c. Committees which have a dedicated bank account, can only use that account within the limitations that have been laid down by the Board;
13. It shall be the responsibility of the Chairperson of the Committee to keep the Board fully informed of any matters pertaining to the operation of the Committee. In that respect:
a. The Chairperson shall report to the Board at its regular meetings in writing on any matters considered as being necessary to warrant the attention of the Board;
b. At the Board meeting immediately following the end of each quarter, the Chairperson shall provide for the Board a brief written report on what the Committee has achieved in the preceding quarter;
14. Committees are established at the discretion of the Board to meet a requirement in the fulfilment of the Objects of the CCC(Q) Ltd. If the Board considers that a Committee is no longer serving a useful purpose in meeting those Objects, the Board shall have the right to disband that Committee forthwith.
1. The Event Managers and Stewards Committee is responsible to the Board of the Canine Control Council (Queensland) Ltd.
2. Its responsibilities are:
• To oversee the performance of Event Managers, Ring Stewards, Writers and Show Secretaries. • Make recommendations to the Board in respect to the training and behaviour of Event Workers. • Conduct training and supervision of the Event Workers. • Conduct reviews of Rules relating to Events and Event Workers, as required. • Establish and maintain appropriate communications between the CCC(Q) Ltd and Event Workers. • Provide a representative for ANKC National Conformation Working Party. • Consider matters referred br the Board and provide reports and recommendations.